- McCain Feingold – a direct attack on the 1st Ammendment
- Overplaying Abu Gharaib and torture to the direct detriment of our war efforts
- Opposition to the Bush Tax cuts, and voting against them
- Shamnesty for Illegal Immigrants
- The gang of fourteen, which effectively gave control of a Republican-Majority congress to his friends in the minority Democrat party.
Indeed here’s the DNC talking points McCain regurgitated when he was originally asked about why he opposed the Bush tax cuts:
“I cannot in good conscience,” McCain said, “support a tax cut in which so many of the benefits go to the most fortunate among us at the expense of middle-class Americans who need tax relief.”
Read the whole article here.