Previously we discussed Jeremy Rifkin, environmental imperialism, as well as how to think like a moonbat liberal.Â I stated that to really think like aÂ moonbat liberalÂ it takes a tin-foil hat to screen out reason, reality, and critical thinking abilities; along with that I mentioned a contest.
Here are theÂ entry rules for the official moonbatÂ tinfoil hat contest:
- All Entries must reach me via email at: tark (the usual at sign) noblessoblige (the usual dot symbol) org no later than 9/25.
- All entries must have a picture of the tin foil hat in jpg format, it’s not necessary that you wear it.
- All pictures must be less than 100 Kilobytes and be no greater than 300×400 pixels in dimensions.
- It’s also completely fair to photoshop your hat onto a pic of your favorite moonbat.
- Be Creative! Think of what your favorite moonbat would or should wear.
- Done well enough, these can be re-used at Halloween, but have an adult hold your hand while wearing, I wouldn’t trust your ability to stay out of traffic with one of these on.
- Reflective side out! It doesn’t work if the shiny side doesn’t reflect all reason away!
- Tears in the foil will cause your hat to leak!
- If you are lazy you can coat an exisiting hat with tinfoil in minutes.
- Remember that Karl Rove is watching, so if you wish to stay anonymous, say so in your entry e-mail.
I am also seeking objective judges from other blogs to select the finalists, if you are interestedÂ please drop a line to the address above.
A permanent link for your blog in the sidebar here if you are a blogger, a permanent contributing author spot here if you are not.
A permanent page here with the winning entry posted in perpetuity
To put you in a creative mood, here’s a glimpse of a moonbat office cubical after the news on who really leaked Valerie Plame’s name came out:
The same moonbat wanted to ensure that Carl Rove wouldn’t be reading her files with his x-ray vision, results below: