Reminder: when someone’s taking your picture, every third shot is an opportunity for your PIRATE FACE….as my brother demonstrates to the left.
Tips for Pirate Face newbies:
- It’s not a pirate face if you aren’t growling “ARRRRRRRRGHH!”
- You don’t need a patch, peg leg, or hook
- One eye squinched closed, the other wide open
- Practice your sneer in the mirror until you perfect it
- When taking group pirate face photos, the photographer should yell “PIRATE FACE!” two seconds before the shot.
- if it doesn’t scare small children, it’s not a pirate face